Gingerbread Jersey Cheese
Welcome to Gingerbread Jersey Cheese - a family-owned and operated business. It began with my grandparents in the early 1900's and has been passed down to each generation since. The authentic cheese makers. Fresh Wisconsin Cheese made daily. Many award winning cheeses to choose from. Come watch your cheese being made.
- Flat rate shipping for only $20 - put more in your shopping basket and the shipping price doesn't go up. Orders mailed every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Order your fresh Wisconsin Cheese today!
- No Bovine Growth Hormone (rBGH) used on our cattle
- 100% Grade A milk, with no MPCs (milk protein concentrates), no binders, and no fillers
- Over 200 pounds of fresh Wisconsin cheese made each day
- More than 80 kinds of cheeses - Gouda, American, chocolate, specialty cheese.
- Made with our own milk from our grass fed Jersey cows
- Come watch your cheese being made
- Won North American & World Cheese Championships, 3 years in a row
- Cheese sold in 8oz packages to 10 pound wheels. Different options for different cheese types.
- After opening the cheese package, store cheese in wax paper, not plastic, to keep it fresh longer
- To prevent cheese from drying out, apply a light coating of olive oil
- 4 ounces of cheese is equal to one cup of grated cheese. The older the cheese, the stronger the flavor. If using aged cheese put less cheese in your recipe
- Cheese pairings - if pairing cheese with something strong flavored, pair it with a mild cheese and vise versa
- Cheese can be frozen. Cheese that has been frozen will be more crumbly. Cheese that has been frozen is an excellent choice for cooking
- Not all cheese is good for melting. On the other hand, some cheese such as Mozzarella cheese are meant for melting.
- When cooking with cheese, it is best to add it towards the end of the recipe.
Gingerbread Jersey Cheese LLC
1025 W Lincoln St
Augusta, WI 54722